Circulate, Participate, Share & bring friends
“Sushasan Ke Liye Charcha”
Mahiti Adhikar Manch next monthly meeting titled “Sushasan ke liye Charcha” will be held on MONDAY 26-02-18 at 5.45.pm will end by 7.30 pm.
TOPICS AS UNDER:
1) “RTI BACHAO” .There has been an increasing denial of information under the RTI Act to citizens. This illegal denial is justified by creating a falsehood that RTI users are disrupters, blackmailers and extortionists. Consequent to this, illegal actions arbitrarily denying information are increasing. The arrogant and corrupt fear the empowered citizen. We have decided to take actions to defend RTI, the fundamental right and self respect in the Mumbai Municipal Corporation and in other public authorities. NOTE BY MR.SHAILESH GANDHI WILL BE DISTRIBUTED IN MEETING AND DEBATED FOR FURTHERING # RTI BACHAO.
2) Information on LAUNCHING of RTI VEHICLE “EMPOWERING WHEELS “https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFUqCpLYY08
3) FURTHERING THE DISCUSSION ON CIRCULAR HO/13761/C DT 10/10/01 ISSUED BY BMC IN 2001 FOR USING OF OPEN SPACE OF BUILDING COMPOUND BY HOTELIERS AND ITS RISK FACTORS
4) FORMAT OF RTI Application to be done and done commonly at various wards AT MOH DEPT, SWM DEPARTMENT, GARDEN DEPARTMENT AND STATE GOVERNMENT.
5) IMPLEMENTATION OF RIGHT TO SERVICE IN STATE OF MAHARASHTRA.
6) VOLUNTEERS TO TAKE SOCIAL AUDIT OF GARDENS, TRAFFIC ISLANDS, CENTRAL MAIDENS and other matters
7) WILL ALSO TOUCH UPON FOR PLAN OF ACTION FOR TAKING UP ISSUES UNDER REAL ESTATE REGULATORY ACT and TO PLAN A MEETING ON THIS NEW ACT
Additional Agenda will “evolve” in the discussions at the meeting for achieving better governance (Sushasan) through Social Audits, JanSunvai etc. All can come along with their friends with a goal “to do” efforts for “Sushasan” (better governance).
To defray expenses, a nominal contribution of Rs. 25/- may be paid on the day of the meeting at the venue which would be a help to us, but this is not compulsory for your participation.
Venue address: St Joseph School Premises
Junction of Nathalal Pareikh Marg and David Baretto Road (Station road), Near Five Gardens, Wadala (West) Mumbai 400031
Date MONDAY , 26th February 2018
Timing: 5.45pm to 7.30 pm
Nearest railway station Wadala Road( Harbour Line). Participants coming from western line can take Harbour line train from Andheri, Bandra and Mahim, if coming from central line they can take from Kurla or CST.
MEETING WILL START SHARP AT 5.45 PM AS THE ISSUES ARE MORE SO PLEASE COME IN TIME DONOT DELAY